Student score reports can be batch printed at the classroom level.
To batch print student score reports, follow these steps:
1. Log in to your SELweb account.
2. On the welcome page, click on the Administrative Area.
3. Within the Administrative Area, navigate to the Reports tab.
4. Within the Reports tab, choose a report (K-3, 4-6, etc).
5. Within the selected class, navigate to the Downloads tab. You can find the downloads tab in the dark blue ribbon at the top of the page.
7. Once you are within the Downloads tab, click on Download All Student Reports As PDF.
8. Navigate to your downloads folder, open the downloaded PDF, and print.